Search RV-Coach Online
What are some good rules of thumb for maintaining my solar installation?
- Inspect installation regularly to ensure all components, mechanical fastenings, electrical connections, and power cable securements are in good working order an clean and free of corrosion
- Clean Solar Modules with a damp cloth to maintain best performance
- Regularly check and maintain battery electrolyte level as per battery manufacturer's instructions.
- Keep the battery terminals and casing clean.
- A broken or otherwise faulty Solar Module could be a safety hazard and should be replaced