Motorhome & Recreational Vehicle Resource

Since 1996

Search RV-Coach Online

Email Author email Brant Casford  Reply to Message reply to message  Post New Message post new message      search forums
All Postings that advertise items for sale will be deleted from the Discussion Forum. You may post sale items for free in the Classifieds section. Sign up now.
All Messages in ThreadAuthorDate
Fresh water tank vents Brant Casford 8-10-09  
What are the two small openings adjacent to the main water intake next to the door? I assumed vents, but when i push water in, the whole system "burps" it back in my! Thanks Brant
Re: Fresh water tank vents rich. 8-11-09  
They are vents--BUT most rv's that use the Door / cap/type fill do exactly what you ask---the 1" flex hose on the inside--have a bad habit of sagging--and burp badly-i have 4 rv's and they all do that-i use a adapter about a foot long-attached to my (white) fill hose-and that seams to help, w/mt and rv dealers sell them some have plastic on/off valve- the end has a angle cut on it's hose.
Required fields in red
For more info about a field, place your mouse over the More Info icon.
Your Name:
Your Email:

Code is case-sensitive. Helps stop SPAM.

Advertise Here
Get Media Kit NOW!

Get Media Kit to Advertise!

Advertiser Links

Back to Top