Motorhome & Recreational Vehicle Resource

Since 1996

Search RV-Coach Online

Email Author email TomC  Reply to Message reply to message  Post New Message post new message      search forums
All Postings that advertise items for sale will be deleted from the Discussion Forum. You may post sale items for free in the Classifieds section. Sign up now.
Re: Drivers license requirement? by TomC
Post New Message At least in Calif, the law reads that with a normal Class C license you may drive up to a 3 axle house car AND pull either a 10,000lb standard tongue trailer or 15,000lb fifth wheel/goose neck trailer. But other states are getting a little testy about the big rigs. The smart thing to do is to get a Non-Commercial Class A license that has to do with weight laws. All you have to do is to take the Class A Non-Commercial test and to have a physical exam that applies to the license and carry the medical card with you. No driving test is required. Good Luck, TomC
All Messages in ThreadAuthorDate
Post New MessageDrivers license requirement? Doug Peterson 4-19-05  
  Reply to MessageRe: Drivers license requirement? TomC 4-23-05  
  Reply to MessageRe: Drivers license requirement? GUY 6-3-05  
  Reply to MessageRe: Drivers license requirement? Chris 6-14-05  
  Reply to MessageRe: Drivers license requirement? Donald Wright 10-1-07  
Required fields in red
For more info about a field, place your mouse over the More Info icon.
Your Name:
Your Email:

Code is case-sensitive. Helps stop SPAM.

Advertise Here
Get Media Kit NOW!

Get Media Kit to Advertise!

Advertiser Links

Back to Top