Motorhome & Recreational Vehicle Resource

Since 1996

Search RV-Coach Online

Email Author email David  Reply to Message reply to message  Post New Message post new message      search forums
All Postings that advertise items for sale will be deleted from the Discussion Forum. You may post sale items for free in the Classifieds section. Sign up now.
All Messages in ThreadAuthorDate
SAS Switch on '78 GMC RTS 03 David 9-9-03  
Does anyone know what the "SAS" switch controls on a '78 GMC RTS Series 03? I can't find the information in the manuals. It is located above and near the shift tower on the driver's left control panel side.
Re: SAS Switch on '78 GMC RTS 03 David 10-22-03  
I found the information. The "SAS" switch refers to "Silent Alarm Switch" and was used with the two-way radio/transponder system installed on the bus and when used by the transit system.
Required fields in red
For more info about a field, place your mouse over the More Info icon.
Your Name:
Your Email:

Code is case-sensitive. Helps stop SPAM.

Advertise Here
Get Media Kit NOW!

Get Media Kit to Advertise!

Advertiser Links

Back to Top