Motorhome & Recreational Vehicle Resource

Since 1996

Search RV-Coach Online

Email Author email david  Reply to Message reply to message  Post New Message post new message      search forums
All Postings that advertise items for sale will be deleted from the Discussion Forum. You may post sale items for free in the Classifieds section. Sign up now.
All Messages in ThreadAuthorDate
1994 Jayco 2650 david 3-13-17  
Need to find location of 120v to 12v inverter. It is not located with 12v fuses or 120v breaker box. Got any ideas?
Re: 1994 Jayco 2650 Keith 3-14-17  
Hi David, most RV's in that era used Magna Tek converters. (inverters do 12VDC to 120VAC) The converter on most of those are under the panel below the fuse/CB panel that opens. If it's separate then you kinda have to hunt for it. I found one tucked back in an island under the kitchen sink which I thought was brilliant.... it was quite aways away from the panel. If it's working it may hum when you have 120V hooked up. Look and listen! Good luck
Required fields in red
For more info about a field, place your mouse over the More Info icon.
Your Name:
Your Email:

Code is case-sensitive. Helps stop SPAM.

Advertise Here
Get Media Kit NOW!

Get Media Kit to Advertise!

Advertiser Links

Back to Top