Motorhome & Recreational Vehicle Resource

Since 1996

Search RV-Coach Online

Email Author email Phil Feinstein  Reply to Message reply to message  Post New Message post new message      search forums
All Postings that advertise items for sale will be deleted from the Discussion Forum. You may post sale items for free in the Classifieds section. Sign up now.
Re: bus license 20 passenger by Phil Feinstein
Post New Message If you are renting commercial equipment, then you will need a CDL license. A class C will cover carrying 20 passengers. You will need an air brake endorsement if the vehicle has air brakes.

The only exception is if you own the bus and it is titled as non-commercial (like a motorhome designation or recreational truck or something similar) in that instance you can drive the bus without a commercial license.

Hope that helps!
All Messages in ThreadAuthorDate
Post New MessageBus license 20 passenger vance 1-24-07  
  Reply to MessageRe: bus license 20 passenger Phil Feinstein 1-25-07  
Required fields in red
For more info about a field, place your mouse over the More Info icon.
Your Name:
Your Email:

Code is case-sensitive. Helps stop SPAM.

Advertise Here
Get Media Kit NOW!

Get Media Kit to Advertise!

Advertiser Links

Back to Top