Motorhome & Recreational Vehicle Resource

Since 1996

Search RV-Coach Online

Email Author email Phil Feinstein  Reply to Message reply to message  Post New Message post new message      search forums
All Postings that advertise items for sale will be deleted from the Discussion Forum. You may post sale items for free in the Classifieds section. Sign up now.
Re: Party Bus Questions by Phil Feinstein
Post New Message To answer your questions:

1) Yes; you would be a commercial vehicle carrying passengers as a "For Hire", so you would need to have a class "B" CDL license as well as a Taxi or Limo license.

2) Yes; if you are a "Party bus" you will need clearances to operate as Livery *AND* as a Nightclub. This may prove to be impossible depending on what part of the country you are located in. If you allow alcohol to be consumed on your bus, you will need to meet very strict requirements for passenger seperation from the driver (like a Limo)

3) Slowly

Hope that helps!
All Messages in ThreadAuthorDate
Post New MessageParty Bus Questions Marty 8-8-05  
  Reply to MessageRe: Party Bus Questions Phil Feinstein 8-9-05  
  Reply to MessageRe: Party Bus Questions lu 8-9-05  
  Reply to MessageRe: Party Bus Questions Phil Feinstein 8-10-05  
Required fields in red
For more info about a field, place your mouse over the More Info icon.
Your Name:
Your Email:

Code is case-sensitive. Helps stop SPAM.

Advertise Here
Get Media Kit NOW!

Get Media Kit to Advertise!

Advertiser Links

Back to Top