Search RV-Coach Online
|email Jeremiah reply to message post new message search forums|
ATTENTION: DO NOT POST ADS IN FORUMS!|
All Postings that advertise items for sale will be deleted from the Discussion Forum. You may post sale items for free in the Classifieds section. Sign up now.
|All Messages in Thread||Author||Date|
|I have looked at quite a few photos and have seen quite a few configurations out there - you folks are mighty inventive.|
I'm pretty sure we want to have bench seating down both sides, with mybe an L shape in the back. THe only other things we need are a small bar (going to stick with ice as most trips will be less than a week) and a bathroom.
A few questions for you folks:
1. For water, I was thinking about running PVC pipe either on the roof of the bus or on the side. I'm not sure of the calculations, but I figure that 30 feet of 8inch PVC pipe will hold a LOT of gray water. I also thought about doing the same along the bottom for the wastewater. This seems like it would be easy and uncomplicated, what do you all think?
2. How hard is it to replace the drivers seat? I figured I could probably get a nice bucket at a salvage yard that would really save the 'ol back on long drives.
3. I'm planning on putting astroturf (either used real stuff or that cheap stuff at the carpet store) down for the carpet (to stick with the the tailgate theme) and perhaps along the sides. Does anyone have any experience with this?
4. Do you folks use 12 volt or 110 volt lighting?
5. I'm planning on using flourescent lighting almost exclusively because of its lower power reqruirements. Are there any negatives to this (besides the women saying "I don't like the flourescent light")
6. WOuld it be hard to do skylighting? Would it be as easy as just cutting out sections of roof and putting plexiglass overhead?
Thanks again for all your help!
|Re: Interior questions||maryanne hirschausen||7-1-04|
|Please send some photoes thank you|