Search RV-Coach Online
|email Insider Z reply to message post new message search forums|
ATTENTION: DO NOT POST ADS IN FORUMS!|
All Postings that advertise items for sale will be deleted from the Discussion Forum. You may post sale items for free in the Classifieds section. Sign up now.
|Re: Warranty by Net, a total ripoff in my opinion by Insider Z|
|I just received an email from a "Concerned Person" who decided to send me a copy of this thread & wrote...
body: I got the information about American Guardian Warranty of the the internet and thought you maybe interested. The picture painted is not a good one and I for one would not buy their warranty, which makes me wonder why you are selling their produce?"
Did you read EVERYTHING that you sent me? Did it ever occur to you that they write thousands of policies a week & there are bound to be unreasonable people trying to get items covered under the warranty that are simply NOT COVERED ITEMS. One gentleman in the email you just sent is complaining about a "hub" not being paid for....The HUB is not a covered item...so why should the warranty company pay?
They are licensed & bonded to do business in every state and are regulated by the Dept. of Insurance.... If they felt there was a scam or deceptive practice going on, they would shut them down. We have been using American Guardian Services for about 5 years & find them to be a very reputable company who holds true to the policies they bind. Read below the excerpts that I pulled from YOUR email.
· "The coverage of AG is sound enough, you just have to read the contract and follow the guidelines."
· "It is all about the process - I'm a very organized person and had never had a problem with AG - My warranty cost over $1200 over 3 years ago for a $0 deductible 7yr or 100,000 mile bumper to bumper plan and they have already paid out more then my initial fees and the car is in the shop for another $500 worth of work on the Tranny"
· "I must defend this unfounded accusation towards American Guardian Warranty Services, Inc. It is not them. Let me try, yet again, to relay the truth about this industry."
· "My existing contract with AGWS is up in June 06. This is for a class A motor home and unfortunately, I've needed to use them several times over the past 3 years and I don't recall having a major problem with them. Whenever I take it to the shop I always give them a copy of the contract, which I reviewed before to ensure it was covered, they contact AGWS and I pay my deductible of $50.00 and I drive away happy."
· "I purchased an American Guardian Warranty from Bestrvwarranty.us and actually developed a very nice rapport with them. I am very pleased with the deal, price, and integrity of that organization."
· "You see, it is not them, it is the agency, 99.5% of the time it is the agency. Plain and simple. Don't you think for a minute that AGWS, is in business to pay claims? That is what they do. Don't you folks get it? What makes you think that AGWS is any different than any of the other warranty companies? Why would you think they are worse, when in fact they are one of the most prominent?"
You can take the rants of 1% of the overall accounts they hold to heart, or you can take it from someone who does this for a living, every day for 15 years, knowing both sides of each incident & claim and just how unreasonable the general, uneducated public can be. Good luck finding your new car. Remember, every used car in Florida is sold "AS-IS with all defects." Govern yourselves accordingly!