Motorhome & Recreational Vehicle Resource

Since 1996

Search RV-Coach Online

Email Author email Terry  Reply to Message reply to message  Post New Message post new message      search forums
All Postings that advertise items for sale will be deleted from the Discussion Forum. You may post sale items for free in the Classifieds section. Sign up now.
All Messages in ThreadAuthorDate
'89 Southwind fuel sending unit Terry 9-21-03  
Where can I find a fuel sending unit for 1989 Southwind Motorhome? Unit goes in chevrolet p30 chassis, 90 gallon tank. Dealer says they don't make them anymore. It is 15 inches tall with electric fuel pump attached, with 2 lines - output and return. Mine has rust hole in output line. Can possibly be repaired but would rather have replacement. Thanks!
Re: '89 Southwind fuel sending unit Jeff 11-12-03  
I believe the part number is a 25090608. My Delco supplier agreed that it is discontinued.
Re: '86 Southwind P-30 24' James 2-1-04  
How do you replace the fuel pump and is it electric or mechanical.\?
Re: '89 Southwind fuel sending unit Joe Sanchez 7-16-08  
I am repairing my RV and am stumped as to the location of the fuel pump. Where in the chassis is the fuel pump located and where is the fuse for the fuel pump located.
Required fields in red
For more info about a field, place your mouse over the More Info icon.
Your Name:
Your Email:

Code is case-sensitive. Helps stop SPAM.

Advertise Here
Get Media Kit NOW!

Get Media Kit to Advertise!

Advertiser Links

Back to Top