Motorhome & Recreational Vehicle Resource

Since 1996

Search RV-Coach Online

Email Author email Ray  Reply to Message reply to message  Post New Message post new message      search forums
All Postings that advertise items for sale will be deleted from the Discussion Forum. You may post sale items for free in the Classifieds section. Sign up now.
All Messages in ThreadAuthorDate
MAN Articulating conversion Ray 6-24-03  
Can you get a 60' foot MAN articulating bus registered as a RV. I live in ILL. and would like to convert one of the coaches. The idea is to use the front for living quarters ant eh back as an enclosed trailer for my toys.

Re: MAN Articulating conversion Albert Hartmann 9-17-03  
I just started to convert a MAN SR 280
(a 1984 40' Touring Bus) into a motor
home. The Nevada DMV registered it still as a "bus". They told me to come back, when it's really a motor home to
change the title. There was no difference in tax. AAA gave me a motor
home insurance right away after I signed, that it would NOT be used for any commercial purpose anymore,
or for that matter, as a "bus".
Perhaps check with your DMV in Ill.
Good Luck Albert
Required fields in red
For more info about a field, place your mouse over the More Info icon.
Your Name:
Your Email:

Code is case-sensitive. Helps stop SPAM.

Advertise Here
Get Media Kit NOW!

Get Media Kit to Advertise!

Advertiser Links

Back to Top