Motorhome & Recreational Vehicle Resource

Since 1996

Search RV-Coach Online

Email Author email Roger  Reply to Message reply to message  Post New Message post new message      search forums
All Postings that advertise items for sale will be deleted from the Discussion Forum. You may post sale items for free in the Classifieds section. Sign up now.
All Messages in ThreadAuthorDate
A/S water pressure controller Roger 8-19-05  
Can someone please help--I recently purchased a 1998 A/S Limited 30 feet long--the docuemnts and manual "suggest" that the A/S is fitted with a water pressure conrol device--but I can't find it--I would like to know where it is and how does it work--it may be hidden behind the bathroom but I need some guidance befoire I "go fihsin around"


Re: A/S water pressure controller Max7157 5-6-07  
I do not know if there is a water pressure controller. Usually the water pressure is controlled by either the pump or the fresh water hose inlet. It is usually held on with 4 screws and usually looks like a place to hook up your hose. The entrance pressure inlet has a presure controller built in at the rear on the water inlet. I would suggest you check a RV store and look at the water inlet. You can see one opnline by going to
Required fields in red
For more info about a field, place your mouse over the More Info icon.
Your Name:
Your Email:

Code is case-sensitive. Helps stop SPAM.

Advertise Here
Get Media Kit NOW!

Get Media Kit to Advertise!

Advertiser Links

Back to Top