Motorhome & Recreational Vehicle Resource

Since 1996

Search RV-Coach Online

Email Author email basil  Reply to Message reply to message  Post New Message post new message      search forums
All Postings that advertise items for sale will be deleted from the Discussion Forum. You may post sale items for free in the Classifieds section. Sign up now.
Re: Camper Electrical by basil
Post New Message You simply need to purchase a power inverter to run your AC items with.
You can find them at auto parts stores or discount stores like Wal Mart of target. This converts the 12 volt current to 120 volt. Check the wattage for each appliance and make sure that you have an inverter with enough wattage to run it. It's best to buy the most highest wattage inverter that you can afford to be on the safe side.
All Messages in ThreadAuthorDate
Post New MessageCamper Electrical Jim Small 11-10-03  
  Reply to MessageRe: Camper Electrical David Etter 3-24-04  
  Reply to MessageRe: Camper Electrical basil 11-12-03  
  Reply to MessageRe: Camper Electrical Oscar CarreƱo 11-19-03  
    Reply to MessageRe: Camper Electrical Jim Small 11-12-03  
      Reply to MessageRe: Camper Electrical basil 11-14-03  
Required fields in red
For more info about a field, place your mouse over the More Info icon.
Your Name:
Your Email:

Code is case-sensitive. Helps stop SPAM.

Advertise Here
Get Media Kit NOW!

Get Media Kit to Advertise!

Advertiser Links

Back to Top