Motorhome & Recreational Vehicle Resource

Since 1996

Search RV-Coach Online

Email Author email Sam Watson  Reply to Message reply to message  Post New Message post new message      search forums
All Postings that advertise items for sale will be deleted from the Discussion Forum. You may post sale items for free in the Classifieds section. Sign up now.
Re: 1971 Winnie Fule Tank Switch by Sam Watson
Post New Message Start at the fuel pump and follow the line going towards the rear. You'll find the switching solenoid valve mounted somewhere along the frame rail. It'll have two fuel lines going to it and the line to the pump going away from it. There will be only a single wire going to it as it connects one tank energized and the other when it's de-energized. Check to make sure it's grounded well through the mounting ears, then check for current at the terminal with the switch in both positions. If the ground and current supply are OK, then replace the valve, it should be readly available at an auto supply store, it's called a three port fuel switching solenoid valve.
All Messages in ThreadAuthorDate
Post New Message1971 Winnie Fule Tank Switch Sully 2-14-03  
  Reply to MessageRe: 1971 Winnie Fule Tank Switch Sam Watson 2-15-03  
Required fields in red
For more info about a field, place your mouse over the More Info icon.
Your Name:
Your Email:

Code is case-sensitive. Helps stop SPAM.

Advertise Here
Get Media Kit NOW!

Get Media Kit to Advertise!

Advertiser Links

Back to Top