Motorhome & Recreational Vehicle Resource

Since 1996

Search RV-Coach Online

Email Author email Mike  Reply to Message reply to message  Post New Message post new message      search forums
All Postings that advertise items for sale will be deleted from the Discussion Forum. You may post sale items for free in the Classifieds section. Sign up now.
All Messages in ThreadAuthorDate
1989 Gulfstrean Sun Vista Mike 4-15-17  
Need to locate the gravity water feed-cant find it-any help?
Re: 1989 Gulfstrean Sun Vista Rick 4-19-17  
Have you checked to see if there is a T-Valve, or the like? In many cases the valve redirects water to the tank for gravity feed systems.

The city water inlet will feed the fresh water system in parallel with the pump. If the city water pressure is below the turn on pressure of the pump, the pump will turn on until the pressure reaches the turn off pressure. The city water inlet will not automatically fill the fresh water tank. There may be a manual valve you turn to direct the city water to the fresh water tank to fill it, then turn back to feed the RV fresh water system. If there is no such fill valve, then you have to use the gravity feed inlet to fill the fresh water tank.

Not sure if this helps, but you didn't give any reasoning along with your question, which sometimes helps...

Required fields in red
For more info about a field, place your mouse over the More Info icon.
Your Name:
Your Email:

Code is case-sensitive. Helps stop SPAM.

Advertise Here
Get Media Kit NOW!

Get Media Kit to Advertise!

Advertiser Links

Back to Top