Motorhome & Recreational Vehicle Resource

Since 1996

Search RV-Coach Online

Email Author email Kim Wiehrdt  Reply to Message reply to message  Post New Message post new message      search forums
All Postings that advertise items for sale will be deleted from the Discussion Forum. You may post sale items for free in the Classifieds section. Sign up now.
All Messages in ThreadAuthorDate
Unitrol burner tube/assembly part # 6ARV Kim Wiehrdt 5-9-16  
We have a 1977 Holiday Rambler. We're in need of replacing the burner tube on out hot water tank. Can you help me find one. The serial number on the tank is C428695. Thank you!
Re: Unitrol burner tube/assembly part # 6ARV Bubba The Bus Tech 5-10-16  
You need the model and maker of the water heater to find the correct part.

It should be on the piece of paper glued inside one of your cabinet doors.
Re: Unitrol burner tube/assembly part # 6ARV Keith 5-10-16  
Hi Kim, sounds like you have and old American Appliance water heater according to the part # you show. I believe that's the model # of the heater. They were bought out by Suburban awhile back. Parts are pretty much non existent, unless you can find a used one for parts. Your best bet is to replace the WH with a Suburban. About the only thing you'll have to modify/change is the LP Gas line. If you go with Atwood there's quite a bit more modifying as they're a different size. This is all of course if you do have the original water heater and someone hasn't replaced it over the years with an upgrade..... Good luck
Required fields in red
For more info about a field, place your mouse over the More Info icon.
Your Name:
Your Email:

Code is case-sensitive. Helps stop SPAM.

Advertise Here
Get Media Kit NOW!

Get Media Kit to Advertise!

Advertiser Links

Back to Top