Motorhome & Recreational Vehicle Resource

Since 1996

Search RV-Coach Online

Email Author email BUBBA THE BUS TECH  Reply to Message reply to message  Post New Message post new message      search forums
All Postings that advertise items for sale will be deleted from the Discussion Forum. You may post sale items for free in the Classifieds section. Sign up now.
Re: Thrmosat Connector by BUBBA THE BUS TECH
Post New Message The cord is called a "Comunication Cable" Usually you need to get from a RV store or an Electronics supply shop, take a sample.

It runs from the roof AC (or AC rough in location) through the ceiling to the wall where the Thermostat is mounted. From there is anybodys guess, Through the celing or down the wall under the floor to the furnace.

Good Luck
All Messages in ThreadAuthorDate
Post New MessageThrmosat Connector Peter 9-1-15  
  Reply to MessageRe: Thrmosat Connector BUBBA THE BUS TECH 9-2-15  
Required fields in red
For more info about a field, place your mouse over the More Info icon.
Your Name:
Your Email:

Code is case-sensitive. Helps stop SPAM.

Advertise Here
Get Media Kit NOW!

Get Media Kit to Advertise!

Advertiser Links

Back to Top