Motorhome & Recreational Vehicle Resource

Since 1996

Search RV-Coach Online

Email Author email Joanne  Reply to Message reply to message  Post New Message post new message      search forums
All Postings that advertise items for sale will be deleted from the Discussion Forum. You may post sale items for free in the Classifieds section. Sign up now.
All Messages in ThreadAuthorDate
Bunk Seal ? Joanne 9-11-13  
I have a 2003 Cub. I am looking for the name of the piece of white stripping that attaches to the camper bunk frame and has the canvas sewn to.
Mine has stretched as has created a hole up in the corner.
I have read it may be j-lock, canvas welting or bunk seal. When I look these up, I am not getting a straight answer. I know I would have to take somewhere to have sewn onto canvas, but I need to buy first.
Re: Bunk Seal ? Keith 9-14-13  
Hi, Joanne, I emailed you some info. Hope it helps.

Good luck
Required fields in red
For more info about a field, place your mouse over the More Info icon.
Your Name:
Your Email:

Code is case-sensitive. Helps stop SPAM.

Advertise Here
Get Media Kit NOW!

Get Media Kit to Advertise!

Advertiser Links

Back to Top